Friday, December 25, 2009

Phew !!! Finally configured my blackberry for emails after formatting the handset

Hi,

Yesterday, i need to format my handset after formatting, i called vodafone for service book entries (since it was a holiday at my office, i was not able to get to my system admin) after that, i tried to configure my work email account from blackberry email setup but, i was not able to configure since it already exists somewhere on vodafone server, since, i was using the microsoft online services, i did'nt knew the service URL for email server. Somehow, i got it from web. It showed an error on mobileemail.vodafone.in that "UNABLE TO LOGIN". So, i contacted them again for some assistance, finally, i was told that i should checkout for outlook web mail settings, i tried that and finally it worked.. it took my 2 hours of time but i felt really happy that it worked.

Well, its really a tough task though !!! :)


Cheers!!!,

Ujjwal Soni

No comments: